Social enterprises are evolving at light speed. Don’t miss the train to the future!
Do you work for a social enterprise? Then you know how challenging it is to keep the wheels turning. You need to be at home in a range of different markets because a social enterprise offers a range of different services: maintenance and upkeep of parks and greenspace, logistics work, printing work and much more...
The many changes within your sector aren’t making it any easier. New legislations such as the M-decree in education, changing subsidy regulations and new customer demands.
You’re doing your best to keep a grip on your organisation. And for this you’re using a range of tools and measurement instruments. But how do you bring all that information together in one single, useful work tool?
With the real-time solution from Ctac, you have true control over your company. When your company processes are automated, you’ll know exactly which lot every product belongs to, which staff members led the production process and which clients received the end product.
How does Ctac do this? By making use of all the data in your production process. Serial numbers, barcodes, production-, staff- and sales data: our solution combines it all in a single, polyvalent work tool.
How do you benefit?
You receive a total solution on the basis of best practices. It gives you:
• Optimal use of your company resources
• Balanced production processes
• Real-time reporting
We use our experience to focus on the broader picture of your company. And in doing so, we raise you to a higher level.
• Automatic replenishment of the production lines for permanent line continuity (shopfloor)
• Planned versus actual costs
• Feedback on the work floor (shopfloor)
Work performed at the customer's site (enclave)
• Working with own machines at the customer’s site
• Working with own staff on machines of the customer
• Scheduling the right people
• Maintain usage and/or waste data
Work for parks and green areas
• Planned versus actual cost margins
• Follow-up of agreements with the client
• Inventory of needs for production start-up
• Track&Trace for recall actions
• Shelf-life expiration dates
• Seveso and HACCP standards